“Specialty Spotlight: Assault Rifle
How to use the Grenade Launcher:
- Grenades can be used to Devastate your foes, or Restore your Allies
- These power abilities have a chance to generate a grenade.
- When a Grenade has cooked at least 3 seconds, it’s effect will be significantly increased.
- However, when a grenade is not launched within 6 seconds, it will explode, harming you.”
Today’s Specialties Spotlight is the Grenade Launcher for Assault Rifles!
Basically, you have a chance to have a grenade readied for your use as you use Assault Rifle abilities. You can shoot that grenade at enemies, or you can use it to Heal your group. If, when you go to USE the Grenade, you hold on to it for 3 seconds, it’s effects will be increased. Just don’t hold it too long, or you’ll blow your hand off! (That’s what my Mom would say at least! XD)
- What kind of increased effect are we talking about? ( % ?)
- Does this increased effect count for healing as well as damage?
- If being used for healing and it blows up in your hand, wouldn’t that HEAL me for more? (Can’t blame me for asking this!)
- What kinds of chances do we have for generating a grenade?
- What abilities/passives will help increase this chance?
Once again, the Spotlight videos raise a number of questions more than they answer. BUT, I will say this about the videos, at least they give you some idea how different combat will be in the new game.
What do you think about the new mechanics we are seeing? Do the changes look good to you? What was your favorite weapon combination in TSW? What do you hope gets kept as abilities/mechanics? Let me know in the comments below, or Tweet them to me @anima_nation!
Thank you for stopping by! And I hope to see you in the Secret World!